Next: About this document ...
Up: Tracking Conversational Context for
- Clarkson B. and Sawhney, N. and Pentland A. (1998).
``Auditory Context Awareness in Wearable Computing''. Workshop on
Perceptual User Interfaces, San Francisco, Nov. 5-6, 1998.
- Franklin, D. and Bradshaw, S. and Hammond, K. (2000).
``Jabberwocky: You don't have to be a rocket scientist to change slides
for a hydrogen combustion lecture''. IUI'00, pp. 98-105.
- Jebara, T. and Pentland, A. ``Parametrized structure
from motion for 3D adaptive feedback tracking of
faces''. In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and
Pattern Recognition (CVPR'97), San Juan, Puerto Rico, June
- McCallum, A. and Nigam, K. (1998). ``A comparison
of event models for naive bayes text classification''. AAAI /
ICML Workshop on Learning for Text Classification. AAAI Press.
- Rhodes, B. and Starner, T. ``The Remembrance Agent: A
continuously running automated information retrieval system'', Proceedings of The First International Conference on The Practical
Application of Intelligent Agents and Multi Agent Technology (PAAM
'96), London, UK, April 1996, pp. 487-495.